- He is listed anywhere from 6-0 to 6-2, he primarily plays the off guard for Christ the King but can play the point as he did during CK's run to the New York Federation AA title last year. George Mason commit Corey Edwards normally plays the point, but was out with an injury during the final four games of the run to the championship and Curry handled the duties.
- He is being recruited by Dartmouth, Delaware, Manhattan and Hofstra along with the schools mentioned by the Cornell Blog and the Mount.
- Has a 95 average in the classroom
- Teammates call him a great leader, a great teammate, someone who shares the ball.
- A fundamentally sound player, Gotham Hoops provides the following analysis....
: As fundamentally-sound Curry is on the offensive end, defense may be his best attribute. A player that takes pride in shutting his man down, Curry plays defense with determination, which is a rare attribute in today’s game. Seen for many possessions is a picture-perfect defensive stance, Curry uses his aggressiveness to keep his man in front of him. Curry has incredibly quick hands on the defensive side of the ball which results in steals and fast-break opportunities for his team.
Another interesting recruit to watch, it will be interesting to see where Curry lands in the next several weeks to months.