- When the Mount trailed at halftime, I thought I was never going to see them win again. I had decided not to post until they broke the personal 9 game losing streak I was on, and began to think I may never post again.
- Great shooting effort from Kelvin Parker. I do think he's going to get better as time goes on and he's certainly playing at a pretty high level for a freshman anyhow.
- I really liked the energy that Jacolby Wells brought in the second half. Thought he made a couple plays that don't show up on the stat sheet that were vital.
- Nice performance from Josh Castellanos. Seemed to play with a lot more confidence than the last time I saw him. Looks like he might becoming the leader.
- No energy the first half was really disappointing. But the second half play made up for it.
- Team has progressively been getting better. Hasn't gotten the results to show for it, maybe that is about to change. But the next three will be tough.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org